How to talk to your dog?.The dog can be considered the most beloved pet to humans. With the great awareness that has been made by various animal protection organizations, the maintenance and care of the “best human friend” has now become necessary.
Their peaceful nature and very friendly appearance make the dogs to be very adorable and lovable to us. Because of the close connection we can make with these animals, we always have the desire to know their language. Each of us has wanted to communicate with animals, but given that such a thing is impossible, attempts have been made to at least decipher the actions of the most popular animal, the dog. Listed below are some of the ways dogs are trying to communicate with you.
- This thing looks ridiculous until they start doing it on the carpet of the room. If your dog does such an action it indicates that he is trying to clean his dirty buttocks. It can also be an indicator of having worms and anal infections.
- If you return from work and find the house overturned by your dog, it is an indication that he is suffering from anxiety. Many go through this phase quickly, but it is recommended that you take it for a walk before leaving it alone, in order to get rid of excess energy.
How to talk to your dog?
- If this happens while you are playing together, it shows that your dog is enjoying and likes your presence. He is bowing to you to thank you.
- This is obvious, but people should always be reminded of what an aggressive dog looks like. If you encounter this mimicry of your pet, it indicates that he feels endangered and is warning his enemy. Do not approach the dog in such a condition. Even if he is upset with a fact that does not concern you, you run the risk of being bitten.
- If your dog brings you a gift, dead animals or shoes, it indicates that he is trying to make you happy. Try not to “offend” your pet, but accept the gift that is precious to him.
- Have you ever returned home and found the dog in your bed? This is an indication of the merchandise they have for you. The bed holds your scent and therefore they feel more comfortable there.
- Smelling the backs of dogs to each other is equivalent to shaking hands in humans. In this way they say to their kind “hello, pleasure that I am meeting you.” They are also trying to get to know the dog they are sniffing better.
- Your dog understands when you are upset and talk to your dog and wants to comfort you. They have their own way of doing this, but if he is near you watching you and licking you he is telling you he is there for you. Dogs manage to read our body language and do not like it when we do not feel well.
- We all wonder when dogs start biting grass. The good news remains that something like this is normal. While on other factors they are trying to replace the missing elements in their diet. If it is a hot day they are just trying to stay hydrated.
- This action is one of the most delightful things a dog can do. Many people feel sorry for dogs when they do this, as they may look sad, but this is your pet’s way of showing that he loves you and trusts you. talk to your dog?